Folder_OnMessageCreated in Exchange 5.5 Public folder
Author Message
 Folder_OnMessageCreated in Exchange 5.5 Public folder

Trying to write a VBScript Event in an Exchange 5.5 public folder to
automatically reply with an attachment to a mesage posted into the folder.
The code below works, but can I automatically add an attachment (word
doc/Adobe Acrobat etc) to the reply. We also have "Disable Auto replies to
the Internet" disabled on our IMS connector. Can I get around this via code
?

Any help much appreciated

Thanks
Dave

Public Sub Folder_OnMessageCreated
    Dim SourceMsg
    Dim ReplyMsg
    Dim Recipient

    'Create a new message
    Set ReplyMsg = EventDetails.Session.Outbox.Messages.Add

    'Set subject and body
    ReplyMsg.Subject = "RE: Inquiry"
    ReplyMsg.Text = "Please find attached the information you requested"

    'Address the message
    Set Recipient = ReplyMsg.Recipients.Add
    Set SourceMsg = EventDetails.Session.GetMessage(EventDetails.MessageID,
Null)
    Recipient.Name = SourceMsg.Sender
    Recipient.Type = 1 'This means CdoTo
    Recipient.Resolve

    'Send the message
    ReplyMsg.Send

End Sub

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 00:20:29 GMT

1. Using Crystal Reports 8.5 to Report Fields From Public Contacts Folder on Exchange 5.5 Server

2. Exchange public folders

3. Exchange Public folders and ASP

4. Exchange public folders

5. notification script for public folder in Exchange

6. Text file to an Exchange Public Folder - Contacts

7. VB script and MS Exchange Public Folders

8. Exchange Public Folder as Recordset

9. Link Exchange Public folder to Access 97

10. From Acces97 to an Exchange public folder

11. Create Public Folder (use in Exchange)

12. Programmatically posting to a specific Exchange public folder