form submit question
Author Message
 form submit question

Is it possible to submit a form to a different window?
Such as in one page, I submit the ok, then a new window is opened to handle
the form information.

Xin

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:41:48 GMT
 form submit question
Xin says:

Quote:
>Is it possible to submit a form to a different window?
>Such as in one page, I submit the ok, then a new window is opened to handle
>the form information.

<form name="form1" action="whatever" method="post" target="_blank">

----------
Randy Hunt
MCP+I / MCSE

visit
www.wshscripting.com for WSH scripts
www.serverscripting.com for server scripts

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:54:31 GMT
 form submit question

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 form submit question
hello friends...
  I want to know..how can i access hard drives of client ... and how can i
fined out that how much partition client have....in ASP is it possible ?
pls help me out.......
manoj

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:09:37 GMT
 form submit question
1) don't post a new question as a reply to an unrelated thread...

2) Client side browser hosted script has no access to client side resources (especially the file
system).  To do this you would need to use an "unsafe" ActiveX component like the FileSystemObject.

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> hello friends...
>   I want to know..how can i access hard drives of client ... and how can i
> fined out that how much partition client have....in ASP is it possible ?
> pls help me out.......
> manoj

Sat, 20 Sep 2003 02:32:30 GMT

1. Form validation while user enters data onto the page before submit question

2. Question about <ENTER> key submitting form

3. Better question: How do you submit a form onload

4. A question regarding form submit using javascript

5. Two Questions on Method Form.Submit() in the Document Object Model

6. Simple question about submitting forms

7. SUBMIT form with 3 different submit buttons - error

8. form submits hrefs images and submit buttons

9. Submitting Form WITHOUT Submit Button

10. Form wont submit using javascript:submit()

11. form submit using different submit buttons

12. Submitting form without submit button...