Permission Denied when copying a file to the SendTo folder
Author Message
 Permission Denied when copying a file to the SendTo folder

Anybody know then reason why I can copy a file to the SendTo folder
manually, but when it is scripted, it fails with Permission Denied?

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:47:15 GMT
 Permission Denied when copying a file to the SendTo folder

Quote:

> Anybody know then reason why I can copy a file to the SendTo folder
> manually, but when it is scripted, it fails with Permission Denied?

What about showing us some code?

--
torgeir

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 23:59:48 GMT
 Permission Denied when copying a file to the SendTo folder
Do you have administrator privilege in NT?

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 01:47:10 GMT

1. error 70 - permission denied when copying files

2. Can anyone help with a permission denied error when copying a file

3. File copying -- Permission denied

4. Copy file over network : Permission Denied

5. Permission denied when copying a file

6. Copy a file in a folder and past the copy in another folder

7. Windows ME, WSH files, and the SendTo folder

8. Permission denied when trying to copy over unregistered dll

9. Getting Permission Denied error, using FSO.Copy or InUse.exe

10. Permission Denied Error On objFile.Copy

11. Permission denied deleting a folder using VBScript

12. deleting files with file system object ( Permission denied error )