web mail programming
Author Message
 web mail programming

I'ld appreciate any help in programming a simple web page for checking
emails online.
Thanks
Billy

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 07:38:09 GMT
 web mail programming
What you want to check in the web page?
Coming email, going email, or something else?

--
http://0000.info
Make Your IP Static

Quote:
> I'ld appreciate any help in programming a simple web page for checking
> emails online.
> Thanks
> Billy

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 12:11:23 GMT
 web mail programming
you'll need a POP3 component for this, unless you're using exchange
server, in which case you can use CDO

look on http://www.aspin.com/

Atrax - MVP [Microsoft Most Valued Professional]

http://www.infinitemonkeys.ws/

Host with me for $100 a year!
http://www.atrax.ws/hosting/

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 12:51:49 GMT
 web mail programming
Thanks for the tips.

Is there a setup fee for your webhosting?
Must I pay $100 up-front to host with you or is there a monthly or
quartely or other payment play?

Billy Boy

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 14:27:46 GMT

1. web mail programming

2. web mail programming

3. web mail programming

4. e-mail using the server instead of client e-mail program

5. URGENT-Required: good web-mail interface for Exchange 5.5 like hotmail/yahoo mail

6. Convert your .exe programs to Web Page programs (News 1023)

7. Setting default mail program

8. Want Postscript program to print mailing labels

9. Problems with SMPT (mail via web form)

10. Creating a Web Page which sends e-mail

11. Get the e-mail address from WEB-client

12. Problems with SMPT (mail via web form)