trap back() event
Author Message
 trap back() event

Is there a way to trap the back() event in VBScript asp pages, when the user
clicks the Back button on their browser.  Thanks.
ZKD

Thu, 28 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 trap back() event
I've tried this a lot... and I think there's no way to do it...

Quote:
> Is there a way to trap the back() event in vbscript asp pages, when the
user
> clicks the Back button on their browser.  Thanks.
> ZKD

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why does SS Tab trap key events before the form traps them

2. trapping back and forward button clicks

3. Question about trapping browser events

4. how to trap events from an ActiveX control

5. Event Trapping for IFRAME onLoad?

6. ActiveX EXE and Event Trapping

7. trapping print event

8. trapping the "Enter" event

9. Trapping events from AppointmentItem object in client-side vbscript from IE

10. Event trapping in .VBS

11. Can I Trap SQLDMO events in VBSCRIPT?

12. Trapping SQLDMO object events