Immediate page expiry
Author Message
 Immediate page expiry

Hi
Is it possible to disable browsing users to go back by setting the previous
page to expire immediately, so that it displays a message 'The contents of
page have expired."

If not I was going to use Session variables to check if the user has gone
back.

Thanks.

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:17:46 GMT
 Immediate page expiry
Ben Rees says:

Quote:
>Is it possible to disable browsing users to go back by setting the previous
>page to expire immediately, so that it displays a message 'The contents of
>page have expired."

<%
Response.Expires = 0
Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1
Response.CacheControl = "no-cache"

Response.Buffer = True
etc...

%>

----------
Randy Hunt
MCP+I / MCSE

visit
www.wshscripting.com for WSH scripts
www.serverscripting.com for server scripts

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:53:42 GMT

1. !!Immediate Need - Page BBox anchor point help

2. Beta 2, take 2 with expiry date fix.

3. SQL Expiry Date Problem

4. 40002 error, Timeout expiry

5. Date expiry code

6. Securing VB Applications with an Expiry Date

7. Q: Vbx/Ocx for program expiry?

8. Expiry date for Internet Control Pack?

9. Help with Netusersetinfo and expiry date

10. Cookie Expiry Date, Type Mismatch after installing Service Packs

11. Session Expiry

12. setting a cookie expiry date from the client side