How to Copy table in Access database via vbscript
Author Message
 How to Copy table in Access database via vbscript

Hi,

How to copy a table to table inside a same Access database via VBScript?

Thank You

Lyan

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to Copy table in Access database via vbscript
Check your INSERT SQL syntax. There should be SQL syntax that would do this.
(I do not happen to know what syntax).

Stephanie

Quote:
> Hi,

> How to copy a table to table inside a same Access database via vbscript?

> Thank You

> Lyan

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Access DB - Copy Table A from Database A to Table A Database B

2. Copying an OLE object from an Access table to Word via VBA

3. I need to be able to add new fields to a MS Access table via VbScript

4. export data from an Access table to a text file via vbScript

5. Create table at Access DB via vbscript

6. I need to be able to add new fields to a MS Access table via VbScript

7. error doing a FILTER on an Access database via Asp/VBScript and ADO

8. connecting to an access database via VBScript

9. Update Access Database via VBScript

10. error doing a FILTER on an Access database via Asp/VBScript and ADO

11. Copying the structure of one Access table to a new Access table

12. Dynamically Creating Access Database Tables via VB