Reload a frame
Author Message
 Reload a frame

I have a default page with 3 frames.
When i resize the navigator window, I want to reload the menu frame.
how can i do with Jscript, please ?
thanks

Seb

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Reload a frame
Hi Seb.

This is a popular question lately. Below is a simple solution that has
worked for me and others, although I haven't used it in a frame... Let us
know if you have further problems...

In the <head> of the navigator/menu document:

<script language="JavaScript">

function reloadNN()
{
    if(document.layers)
    {
    document.location.reLoad();
    }

Quote:
}

</script>

and in the <body> tag of navigator/menu document:

regards,

kz

Quote:

> I have a default page with 3 frames.
> When i resize the navigator window, I want to reload the menu frame.
> how can i do with Jscript, please ?
> thanks

> Seb

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie script question : reload a frame from another frame

2. Reload a frame

3. reloading 2 frames from 1 hyperlink?

4. Newbie question : reload a frame

5. Reloading a Frame

6. can i reload one frame from an other one???

7. How to reload frame from another frame

8. Reload frame

9. reloading frame from a popup window

10. How to reload or refresh a frame from VBScript

11. Force a reload of a frame in VBScript

12. Reloading vs. Redirecting in Frames