Forms elements are not displayed in positioned divs
Author Message
 Forms elements are not displayed in positioned divs

Hi

When i place html input elements in a div tag are not displayed in
netscape.

May i know the reson and work around for this

Thanks

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:34:44 GMT
 Forms elements are not displayed in positioned divs
You can't put them in a div- you must put a form in the div, and put them in
the form. (ps, you can't style them at all- visually they will be
white/grey, no styles)

> Hi

> When i place html input elements in a div tag are not displayed in
> netscape.

> May i know the reson and work around for this

> Thanks

Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:26:16 GMT

1. which form.element am I validating.....

2. List all elements in a form Does not work in Netscape

3. 2nd Post: IFRAME DIVs and form fields

4. IFRAME DIVS and hidden form fields

5. 2nd Post: IFRAME DIVs and form fields

6. IFRAME DIVS and hidden form fields

7. Finding # of specific element in forms elements collection

8. DOM and element positioning

9. Element Positioning

10. Work out the absolute position of an element

11. Finding element positions

12. Equivalent of document.form.elements[x] on page w/o form