Drag-Drop
Author Message
 Drag-Drop

How can I detect if I drop a layer over another layer?
And how can I identify the 2 layers on 'drop' event?

Thanks

Mon, 06 Sep 2004 19:48:33 GMT
 Drag-Drop
take a look on this example:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/samples/author/dhtml/ref
s/DragDropEventsEX.htm

you can catch many drag events (over, start, end, drop
etc) and using the dataTrasfer property you can get the
information about your source object.

let me know if you need a specific example.

Quote:

Tue, 07 Sep 2004 02:58:26 GMT

1. ActiveX TreeView control not allowing drag drop

2. folder/link tree and drag drop

3. drag/drop websites?

4. drag drop in IE 5

5. Drag/Drop file on VB executable as input

6. Change extension via drag/drop or SendTo target

7. Base64->binary drag/drop decoder utility

8. simple drag/drop runas sinker by mgallant

9. Simple drag/drop "runas.exe" sinker

10. Drag drop operations ??

11. How to change the default drag-drop cursor with IE6/IE5

12. TreeView DragDrop Events