Problems with OWC.Chart and SetData
Author Message
 Problems with OWC.Chart and SetData

series.SetData(owcConstants.chDimCategories, owcConstants.chDataLiteral, aDates);
                series.SetData(owcConstants.chDimHighValues,
owcConstants.chDataLiteral, aHighs);
                series.SetData(owcConstants.chDimLowValues,
owcConstants.chDataLiteral, aLows);
                series.SetData(owcConstants.chDimCloseValues,
owcConstants.chDataLiteral, aCloses);

//*******************************************************************************
I use the code above and it will not recognize the aDates, aHighs, aLows, and
aCloses values as arrays since I am using JScript... is there any other way to
get the data into the chart... i've looked at the MSDN examples on using SetData
but they are in VBScript ... please advise...

Thank you in advance,
Adam

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 01:03:39 GMT

1. Changing a chart (OWC) not based on a array but on a pivot table

2. OWC LINEST problem - VBScript

3. OWC LINEST problem - VBScript

4. setData method on window.clipboardData failing or crashing IE5

5. Using the method setData of the clipboardData object

6. setData in onPaste Event

7. OWC Excel LINEST Function

8. OWC Spreadsheet functionality

9. Excel OWC Question

10. Export from asp to excel file using owc

11. How to create the chart like "Stack of Colors" in Excel Chart Wizard by Microsoft Office Web Compon

12. CHART control in VBScript