submitting form
Author Message
 submitting form

Can someone tell me the equivilant to javascripts "document.forms.submit()",
for jscript-

Thanks
Dennis

Mon, 16 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 submitting form
Exactly the same.
Quote:

> Can someone tell me the equivilant to javascripts "document.forms.submit()",
> for jscript-

> Thanks
> Dennis

Mon, 16 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 submitting form
Thanks-
  I'm obviously doing something else wrong......

Quote:
> Exactly the same.

> > Can someone tell me the equivilant to javascripts

"document.forms.submit()",
Quote:
> > for jscript-

> > Thanks
> > Dennis

Mon, 16 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. SUBMIT form with 3 different submit buttons - error

2. Submitting Form WITHOUT Submit Button

3. Submitting form without submit button...

4. Submitting Form WITHOUT a Submit Button

5. SUBMIT form with 3 different submit buttons - error

6. Submitting form without submit button...

7. Submit form automatically with VB-Script at page onLoad

8. Submitting form in popup window (decorations)

9. Submit FORM from function

10. submitting forms within modal dialogs?

11. Please help: Problem submitting form

12. Submitting form opens new window in IE