urgent:iframe over flash object ? ? ?
Author Message
 urgent:iframe over flash object ? ? ?

Hi !

I have iframe with absolute position, over flash object.

Everything works fine but with ie5.5, when the iframe loose the focus it
disappear behinde the flash.

Please help me, i'm desperate

Thanks
Barak Mery

Fri, 02 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 urgent:iframe over flash object ? ? ?
function noFlash() {iframeID.focus();}
iframeID.onblur=noFlash
seems obvious so I guess you've  tried that, I don't know about flash but
you can put other z-index ignorant objects in divs and set their display to
none

Quote:
> Hi !

> I have iframe with absolute position, over flash object.

> Everything works fine but with ie5.5, when the iframe loose the focus it
> disappear behinde the flash.

> Please help me, i'm desperate

> Thanks
> Barak Mery

Fri, 02 May 2003 22:13:34 GMT

1. argent:iframe over flash object !

2. Referencing document object of IFrame object in event handler

3. Scripting with flash object

4. Macromedia Flash objects (Shockwave)

5. Referencing an embedded Excel object in an IFRAME

6. Iframe overwriting calling objects

7. Referencing an embedded Excel object in an IFRAME

8. using jscript to access an object outside an iframe

9. Post a form from one IFrame to another IFrame

10. IFRAME content hangs around on refresh but script in IFRAME is not available

11. Copy the content of and Iframe to anothe iframe

12. IFrame within an IFrame (JSRS)