execCommand(saveAs) help please
Author Message
 execCommand(saveAs) help please

When I use the execCommand(saveAs) to save another frame or IFRAME within
the page, it always saves the page in the frame in UNICODE format. Is there
a way to avoid this and save as Western European (Windows) language format?

Many thanks,

PdeJ

Mon, 06 Sep 2004 20:41:18 GMT
 execCommand(saveAs) help please
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=execCommand+unicode&hl=en&lr=lang_e...
O-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&selm=uggUX2DmBHA.2596%40tkmsftngp05&rnum=1

Tim

Quote:
> When I use the execCommand(saveAs) to save another frame or IFRAME within
> the page, it always saves the page in the frame in UNICODE format. Is
there
> a way to avoid this and save as Western European (Windows) language
format?

> Many thanks,

> PdeJ

Tue, 07 Sep 2004 10:34:31 GMT
 execCommand(saveAs) help please
Thanks for the info. Interesting solution, but alas didn't work for me since
I need to include JavaScript in the Head as well.

PdeJ

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=execCommand+unicode&hl=en&lr=lang_e...

Quote:
> O-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&selm=uggUX2DmBHA.2596%40tkmsftngp05&rnum=1

> Tim

> > When I use the execCommand(saveAs) to save another frame or IFRAME
within
> > the page, it always saves the page in the frame in UNICODE format. Is
> there
> > a way to avoid this and save as Western European (Windows) language
> format?

> > Many thanks,

> > PdeJ

Tue, 07 Sep 2004 21:21:19 GMT

1. execCommand("SaveAs")??

2. prob. w/ HTA and execCommand - SaveAs

3. document.ExecCommand - SaveAs

4. execCommand SaveAs does not work for TextRange

5. Change content before execCommand('SaveAs')?

6. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

7. execCommand help

8. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

9. Help, please please please!!!! Inputing a Hexadecimal Number

10. Help! How to force SaveAs in IE4+

11. SaveAs Help

12. Help with SaveAs Word Document