window.open - how to maximize window?
Author Message
 window.open - how to maximize window?

Hi expert coder,

JavaScript/JScript

How do I maximize a window with window.open for popular
resolutions?

Is there a maxwidth()/maxheight() function of some sort?

I don't want to use fullscreen=yes if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Sat, 01 Oct 2005 14:03:49 GMT
 window.open - how to maximize window?
You can figure out what screen res the user is running by using :

window.screen.height/width, and choose your size based on this, remember
that this gives the screen size, not just the space available for the
browser though.

Stephen

Quote:
> Hi expert coder,

> JavaScript/JScript

> How do I maximize a window with window.open for popular
> resolutions?

> Is there a maxwidth()/maxheight() function of some sort?

> I don't want to use fullscreen=yes if possible.

> Thanks in advance.

Sat, 01 Oct 2005 16:19:06 GMT

1. window.open does not maximize the new window

2. window.open and maximize ?

3. window.open maximized

4. Open new window maximized

5. Opening a new window maximized

6. Open a new Maximized Window with JScript?

7. window.open Maximized !!??

8. Opening a Window Maximized?

9. Opening a Window "Maximized"

10. window.open and maximize ?

11. window.open only opens 1 window

12. how do I open the current window again without opening a new window