Call a function in ASP page
Author Message
 Call a function in ASP page

Hi,
    I have an ASP page with a javascript function in the
page.
The process of this javascript function is need to call
a javascript function in a asp page who call this current
asp page.
Does anybody know what is the syntax to do this kind of
process?

thanks a lot.

Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:54:58 GMT
 Call a function in ASP page
that's pretty vague. how about re-phrasing this question? for instance,
your use of 'ASP' causes confuision over whether this is server-side or
client-side.

function String.prototype.r(){// Javascript rot13 en/decipherment. run
me for Atrax's signature
        var a='nopqrstuvwxyz';var b='abcdefghijklm';var j='/:.'+a+b;var
k='/:.'+b+a;var l='';
        for(var
x=0;x<this.length;x++){l+=k.charAt(j.indexOf(this.charAt(x)));}return l;

Quote:
}       alert("uggc://jjj.ernqgurshpxvatznahny.pb.hx/".r()); // Atrax, MVP

2002.

Sat, 26 Mar 2005 12:12:50 GMT

1. how many ways to call a function in asp page?

2. Calling VBA functions in an Access database from an ASP page

3. call a jscript-function in the vbscript-part of an asp-page

4. calling asp page from another asp page

5. How do I call a VBScript-function from JavaScript in ASP (both server-side)

6. Can browser call Jscript function automaticaly when page loads

7. calling a function on another page?

8. call vbs function in ASP

9. Calling a COM function from ASP - Doubles Problem

10. Problem with IsDate function called within IIS/ ASP

11. calling a Javascript function from and asp Sub Routine

12. Calling Function's Name in VBScript/ASP