Table Height
Author Message
 Table Height

Does anyone know why I can't read the height of a table using

document.getElementById('results').height

where 'results' is the name of the table? According to MS documentation the
table object has a height property but all I get is a blank value when I
attempt to read it. The table has some hidden rows if this matters.

What I want to do is know the height of the table each time one of the
hidden rows is displayed or hidden which will obviously make the height of
the table change.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Jason

Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:47:22 GMT
 Table Height
Got it: document.getElementById('results').clientHeight

Quote:
> Does anyone know why I can't read the height of a table using

> document.getElementById('results').height

> where 'results' is the name of the table? According to MS documentation
the
> table object has a height property but all I get is a blank value when I
> attempt to read it. The table has some hidden rows if this matters.

> What I want to do is know the height of the table each time one of the
> hidden rows is displayed or hidden which will obviously make the height of
> the table change.

> Any thoughts are appreciated.

> Jason

Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:55:43 GMT

1. how do you find the height of a table once its formatted

2. read or changing the cell height and width of XML based table

3. changing height of table-rows

4. populate table cell and measure height

5. Width and height tables

6. setting width and height of table

7. Document height and frame height

8. TABLE ps ---> TABLE txt

9. i want to insert a print button on the table and print the table content

10. databind TDC table - add datafld value to variable string in table

11. Update SQL table from data in another table

12. ps font code table???(like ascii table)