Print button
Author Message
 Print button

Quote:
> Hi, can anybody help,
> I have a button on the top of the main page, and within the page I have
> <iframe> floating frame.
> The print button should print only the <iframe> page.
> I used window.print() but this prints all the page, so when the <iframe>
is
> scrolling I can not get all the info.

Hi,

There may be a better way to do this, but one thing you could do is do a
window.open on the current IFRAME contents, print that, and then close the
window.

JScript .NET is not the best newsgroup for this question; I've added some
more groups that may be more appropriate.

Peter

--

Waiting for the Vengabus? http://www.*-*-*.com/
Please post all questions to the group. Thanks.

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:17:51 GMT
 Print button

Quote:

>>Hi, can anybody help,
>>I have a button on the top of the main page, and within the page I have
>><iframe> floating frame.
>>The print button should print only the <iframe> page.
>>I used window.print() but this prints all the page, so when the <iframe>

> is

>>scrolling I can not get all the info.

> Hi,

> There may be a better way to do this, but one thing you could do is do a
> window.open on the current IFRAME contents, print that, and then close the
> window.

> JScript .NET is not the best newsgroup for this question; I've added some
> more groups that may be more appropriate.

> Peter

I believe if he focus's the frame and then prints off it's window object
this will work exactly as expected...

Lance

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:48:19 GMT

1. Don't Print the Print Button

2. i want to insert a print button on the table and print the table content

3. Print Button Script

4. How IE4.0 print button works?

5. VBScript equivalent of Print button

6. Print Button How To?

7. printing button

8. Print Button

9. Print Button

10. JScrip equivalent for the print button

11. JScript equivalent for the print button

12. Print button on a page