Calling COM API from JScript !
Author Message
 Calling COM API from JScript !

I'm having a scenario where , I have a "WebBrowser" HTML-ActiveX control

embedded in a MFC Dialog.

I need to call some COM API of the Parent Application from  the
JScript(in the html page)
on this web-page.

Can anybody give an example or suggest some pointers .

-seetharam

Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:54:20 GMT
 Calling COM API from JScript !
maybe this might help.

you can access some of the properties and methods of the container's
environment using the external object exposed by the DHTML window object

I know that's how one would do it using an ATL dhtml object

Quote:
> I'm having a scenario where , I have a "WebBrowser" HTML-ActiveX control

> embedded in a MFC Dialog.

> I need to call some COM API of the Parent Application from  the
> JScript(in the html page)
> on this web-page.

> Can anybody give an example or suggest some pointers .

> -seetharam

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:05:32 GMT

1. Calling APIs from jscript?

2. Calling APIs from jscript?

3. Calling API's written in C from JScript

4. JScript Calling COM - Type Mismatch

5. Calling COM methods from VBScript or JScript?

6. Detecting Variant Type In jscript - from com+/mts calls

7. JScript call COM object with VARIANT variable reference

8. Problem calling a COM method from JScript

9. Calling COM methods from VBScript or JScript?

10. How JScript call COM object

11. API calls to bookmarks within PDFs

12. API Calls