How to disable the maximize button for a popup window in IE4/5
Author Message
 How to disable the maximize button for a popup window in IE4/5

Hi

I am trying to popup up a window that cannot be maximized by the user.  I
have tried setting resiable = no but this does not seem to have any effect.

Does anyone know the answer?

Sun, 11 Apr 2004 09:07:07 GMT
 How to disable the maximize button for a popup window in IE4/5
can't do it. I think you just have to live with it, though there are some interesting 'chromeless windows' articles out there that may be worth looking for...

Atrax - MVP [Microsoft Most Valued Professional]

http://www.infinitemonkeys.ws/
http://www.sydneypubguide.net/
http://www.atrax.ws/

please do not reply directly to this email address

Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:35:23 GMT

1. disabling minimize, maximize, restore buttons of an html popup window

2. Disabled Minimize, Maximize button from a window

3. deactivate popup's maximize-button (IE)

4. how to disable the maximize button ?

5. maximize button - how to disable

6. maximize button - how to disable

7. Maximize window in IE4.0

8. Maximizing IE4 Window

9. Disabling the BAck button on IE4 and Net4.5

10. Disabling BACK button in IE4 browser

11. disable close button without disabling make small button

12. Problem with Closing and Opening popup windows - IE4