Extracting ASCII code from Characters
Author Message
 Extracting ASCII code from Characters

How can I get the ASCII code for a given character in JavaScript?? I am
facing ths problem when I am trying to determine if a given character is
HIGH ASCII or not.

Please help.
Srinivas.

Sat, 26 Jul 2003 07:53:39 GMT
 Extracting ASCII code from Characters
string.charCodeAt(index);

Quote:
> How can I get the ASCII code for a given character in JavaScript?? I am
> facing ths problem when I am trying to determine if a given character is
> HIGH ASCII or not.

> Please help.
> Srinivas.

Sat, 26 Jul 2003 08:11:16 GMT

1. special characters and ASCII code

2. ASCII Character Code Reference Chart

3. Ascii Coded Characters in JavaScripts and QueryStrings

4. command in ASP/VBscript to convert date and time into a Hex code, ASCII code

5. command in ASP/VBscript to convert date and time into a Hex code, ASCII code

6. extract ascii text from PostScript file

7. extracting ascii from a postscript display

8. Extracting the last N characters of a string

9. Extract a character path?

10. ASCII value od extended characters same from DOS

11. ibm extended ascii characters/ line graphics

12. Finding the ascii-values of a character