how can I use activex control access client file in an aspx file?
Author Message
 how can I use activex control access client file in an aspx file?

Quote:
> Hi:
>   In vs.net bate 2  I can use Formula One 6.0 (classID is
> B0475003-7740-11D1-BDC3-0020AF9F8E6E) to  open client excel files ,but in
> VS.Net final version It doesn't work.
> my javascript:
>   <script id=clientEventHandlersJS language=javascript>
>     function btnOpenFile_onclick() {
>        testF1Book.fb.OpenFileDlgEx('openFile',0);
>     }
>   </script>

Hi,

That code by itself should never have worked. You must be calling it from
the onclick event of the button or something... can you provide more info?

Also .NET should not affect this if it is running client-side.

Peter

--

Waiting for the Vengabus? http://www.*-*-*.com/
Please post all questions to the group. Thanks.

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:17:55 GMT

1. How to access activeX controls in VBS file?

2. using VBScript to access a function in an activex control

3. Building ActiveX controls that will access activex.dll running on PWS

4. Looking for an ActiveX Control to access a local Access db

5. ActiveX Control Container for VBCCE5 ActiveX Controls!?

6. ActiveX-control for displaying eps - files

7. strange error trying to delete file with .aspx page (security policy, trust level BS)

8. FYI - Newsletter #5: Printing PDF files, how to use Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX control PDF.ocx

9. ActiveX control and Client script interaction problem

10. Server side info in ActiveX Control (Client Side)

11. ActiveX access to IE File/SaveAs

12. client side file access