Printing contents of multiple frames
Author Message
 Printing contents of multiple frames

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to be able to print contents of multiple frames.
For example I have 3 frames, header, body and footer.
If a user click a print button on the header frame, is possible
to print both the contents of header and body frames on the
same page, without printing contents of the footer frame.

My other question is, how to customize the printing title of
your printing results?

Thanks,

William

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:30:57 GMT

1. Chosing Frame content in a 2 framed page from a 1 framed page

2. Printing a frame content

3. Easy printing of window/frame content

4. Easy printing of window/frame content

5. Change content of frame A when doc loads in frame B

6. Move Frame content to another frame

7. i want to insert a print button on the table and print the table content

8. Print: how do I print the contents of a textbox

9. How to print web content without printing the headers and footers

10. accessing the content of multiple input boxes (from javascript) which were created dynamically with ASP

11. Dragging contents of a multiple selection list.....?

12. print the main frame from the top frame