keycodes for Pocket PC
Author Message
 keycodes for Pocket PC

Ok - found the codes, but I am not able to get them to
work. Has anyone used keycodes on the PocketPC with
JAvascript? Any help??
Quote:

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 04:56:30 GMT

1. Opening ASP files on Pocket PC

2. WMP on pocket PC-JScript??

3. Javascript includes - OK in Pocket PC?

4. Setting system time on Pocket PC

5. Installing Apps or copying files to a Pocket PC

6. Pocket PC and Barcode scanners

7. Reading and transforming keyCodes

8. keydown/keyup vs. keypress keyCodes

9. Is VBScript supported on the Pocket PC (WinCE 3.0)?

10. PocketPC - Jscript - Pocket Internet Explorer hello world

11. Pocket Outlook - Delete all contacts belonging to a category

12. Windows CE v2.0/Pocket Internet Explorer