Marking ActiveX Documents as safe???
Author Message
 Marking ActiveX Documents as safe???

Does anyone know how to add certificates/anything else to my ActiveX scripts to
keep them from coming up in the browser as 'unsafe'?

 -Ray

Tue, 14 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Marking ActiveX Documents as safe???

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to add certificates/anything else to my ActiveX scripts
> keep them from coming up in the browser as 'unsafe'?

Look in the Knowledge base for marking scripts safe for scripting,

htttp://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/q161/8/73.asp

 and visit www.verisign.com, for how to sign the activeX safe for downloading.

Or look into using an HTA.

Jim.

Tue, 14 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Marking an ActiveX control as safe

2. marking a dll safe for scripting

3. Marking As Safe for scripting/running

4. Marking as safe for scripting/running

5. Scrrun.dll, marking it safe for scripting

6. Making ActiveX Control "Safe"

7. WSH Component and Safe for Initializing/Safe for Scripting

8. ActiveX Document DLL

9. Help:Accessing DOM/Document properties from ActiveX

10. Scripting an embedded Excel activex document from JavaScript

11. Q: ActiveX User Document, HEIGHT

12. ActiveX to insert a Word document in a outlook form