Window.open()2
Author Message
 Window.open()2

Here's the code I'm using to open a new window:

function go()
{
    var myVar=window.document.myForm.A
    var myURL=myVar.options{myA.selectedIndex}.value
    var myWind=open(myURL,'goA','....')
    myWind.focus

Quote:
}

I'm using a <SELECT> box on several pages. This is the version when options=1.
When options=2+, I use this in a for loop.

I want the parent window to remain at it's original size while the child(ren) are
open.

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:25:28 GMT

1. Problem with window opened with window.open method in IE

2. window.open only opens 1 window

3. Closing a window that was opened with the window.open method

4. Using Window.Open to open HTML page

5. why parent window reloads on window.open() ?

6. window.open(): Cannot re-use existing window on IE5 on Mac

7. window.open and window.close

8. window.location.href && window.open

9. window.open problem / windows problem

10. window.open in same window??

11. window.navigate / window.open

12. window.open more than 1 window