finding the postion of an object
Author Message
 finding the postion of an object

How do you find the position of an object on the web page in NN and IE? Is
there a good tutorial on this anywhere? Thanks in advance for any help
and/or suggestions offered.

Mon, 16 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 finding the postion of an object
For IE 4+
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/Author/om/measuring.asp
--
Mark L. Ferguson    Please reply in Newsgroup
marfer's notes for OE 5 > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm

> How do you find the position of an object on the web page in NN and IE? Is
> there a good tutorial on this anywhere? Thanks in advance for any help
> and/or suggestions offered.

Mon, 16 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Remember and set Caret postion in a textbox

2. Page object, produces error Object Not Found ...

3. Finding the bounding shape of an object

4. how to find the root object containing specific property

5. Object not found error in menubar while page loading

6. VBScript - File Object - help wanted and bug(s) found!

7. Where can I find Create.Object Documentation

8. find/replace in a Word Doc using word object and vbscript

9. Can someone simply help me find object info, please

10. Common dialog object not found

11. How to find out the object type?