Window.open()
Author Message
 Window.open()

I'm working on a Web site where a number of documents need to open a new
window. The new window(s) open, but the parent window "shrinks" a bit. When
the new window is closed, the parent window is not fully active. When I try
to click and drag the parent window (as I must do because the right side of
the window is now off the screen), it does not respond. By trial and error,
I found out that if I double-click the title bar it shrinks the parent
window. Then the resize buttons are available, so I can close, minimize or
maximize it.

Help

Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:01:13 GMT
 Window.open()
Post a code example that others can try and tell us which browser is
troubling you

Quote:

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://javascript.faqts.com/

Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:27:03 GMT

1. Problem with window opened with window.open method in IE

2. window.open only opens 1 window

3. Closing a window that was opened with the window.open method

4. Using Window.Open to open HTML page

5. why parent window reloads on window.open() ?

6. window.open(): Cannot re-use existing window on IE5 on Mac

7. window.open and window.close

8. window.location.href && window.open

9. window.open problem / windows problem

10. window.open in same window??

11. window.navigate / window.open

12. window.open more than 1 window