Jscript error: Automation Server can't create object
Author Message
 Jscript error: Automation Server can't create object

Dear all,

I am a newbie to Jscript.

I wrote a Jscript/HTML program and it ran fine under IE 4 on my NT Work
Station 4 (SP3).

However, when I try to run the same Jscript/HTML program under IE 4 on
Windows 95, the script reports the following error:

"Automation server can't create object"

on the script line contains the following statement:

fso = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");

Could any one please explain what I am missing or what I have done is
illegal under Windows 95 environment?

Thanks in advance,

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. JScript runtime error: Automation server can't create object

2. Automation server can't create object - Microsoft JScript runtime (0x800A01AD)

3. Automation Server Can't Create Object / JScript

4. Error: Automation Server can't create object

5. Error: Automation server can't create object

6. jscript runtime error: automation server cannot create object

7. Automation server can't create object?

8. Automation Server Can't Create Object

9. Automation server can't create object and Scripting.FileSystemObject

10. Automation server can't create object

11. IE3.02: Automation Server can't create object

12. Help....Automation Server Can't Create Object