Can I read and add text to a logfile?
Author Message
 Can I read and add text to a logfile?

Hi!

I would like to have a form which will add the entered text to the top of a
logfile(text), is this possible through javascript? Can this be done to the
active Html-page so much better!
Security issues is not to be considered, it is purely internal!

I am new to this so please, any explanations in a
three-year-old-kid-should-understand-way!

--
Regards
Eie

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 14:48:42 GMT

1. read string from logfile and count

2. Reading text from a text file into a variable

3. Reading a text file and piping it into a text box

4. An: PS Referral logfile reader utilities

5. SQLDMO Logfile Shrink

6. SQL.DMO LOGFILE SHRINK Issue

7. HOW TO Generate Logfile????

8. writing logfiles

9. deleting logfiles older than current date

10. Read the information in Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs

11. adding reading list

12. Q: Adding text to a postscript file