 Calling DLL from javascirpt

How can i do this!?
Thanks for your help!!

Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Calling DLL from javascirpt
Pasi,
For COM DLL's: This function call will return a reference to the automation
server with the ProgID provided, similar to CreateObject of VBScript.

var XLApp = new ActiveXObject("Excel.Application")

Rob.

Quote:
> How can i do this!?
> Thanks for your help!!

Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I simulate POST (submit) method from inside of JavaScirpt

2. JScript/JavaScirpt to access .mdb data under ASP???

3. Calling externals DLLs from VBscript

4. Calling all ASP/VB DLL experts!

5. Calling DLL from VBScript

6. VBScript calling third party dll

7. Call DLL

8. Calling GSDLL32.DLL functions using VB5

9. How do I call a standard DLL from clientside JavaScript

10. calling C++ dll from VBScript within ASP

11. problem calling ActiveX dll from VBScript in ASP

12. Calling Ghostscript DLL's from VB