Javascript question
Author Message
 Javascript question

Quote:
>     I want to format decimal number text field in say "#0.00" format. Now,
> on the server side, I can do it easy in VB or C#. But is there a 'normal'
> way to do it on the client side, in javascript, cause I want to do it when
> user leaves the text field? By 'normal' way I mean not implementing it
using
> bunch of 'ifs' and basic functions with Strings:)))

Hi,

You should check out http://www.*-*-*.com/

Also, you should try the client group (microsoft.public.scripting.jscript)
for client questions.

Peter

--

Waiting for the Vengabus? http://www.*-*-*.com/
Please post all questions to the group. Thanks.

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:35:46 GMT
 Javascript question
    Thanks, Peter.

Quote:

> >     I want to format decimal number text field in say "#0.00" format.
Now,
> > on the server side, I can do it easy in VB or C#. But is there a
'normal'
> > way to do it on the client side, in javascript, cause I want to do it
when
> > user leaves the text field? By 'normal' way I mean not implementing it
> using
> > bunch of 'ifs' and basic functions with Strings:)))

> Hi,

> You should check out http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/js-index.htm

> Also, you should try the client group (microsoft.public.scripting.jscript)
> for client questions.

> Peter

> --

> Waiting for the Vengabus? http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm
> Please post all questions to the group. Thanks.

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:31:42 GMT

1. VBScript to Javascript question

2. Advanced JavaScript Question - IE - Permission denied Error

3. Javascript question?

4. CSS/JavaScript question (IE4 explicit)

5. Javascript question...

6. Another Netscape Javascript question

7. BIG dhtml/javascript question?

8. I need to ask a Javascript question: NS Specific - CSS Sheets

9. vbscript javascript question

10. server side vbscript /javascript question

11. Javascript Question

12. VBScript to Javascript question