Media Player + Jscript
Author Message
 Media Player + Jscript

Ok here is what I am trying to do...

I have some standard webspace, no streaming, just your basic free hosting
thing. I have several mp3s which I have embedded into an html doc using
<object>, after detecting PC/IE. Just now my control (I have hidden the mp
standard one) becomes active once the mp3's are loaded. What I would like to
do is provide some percentage of loading rather than simply showing it is
show it as a white progression bar, but is there a way of reading it using
script? (vbs or js).

Thanks in advance.

Ric.

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:00:31 GMT

1. Event callbacks not invoked from Windows Media Player in JScript

2. JScript controls for Windows Media Player?

3. Timer and File Location In Media Player(ActiveX)

4. Play State Changes in Media Player

5. Problems with windows media Player Events and Netscape communicator

6. media player detection

7. Problem getting Media player events in Netscape?

8. Why won't my media player Play()?

9. Detecting Media Player

10. Media Player Object

11. New Windows Media Player