Accessing JScript arrays from Java a.k.a Works nice in JavaScript, farts in JScript
Author Message
 Accessing JScript arrays from Java a.k.a Works nice in JavaScript, farts in JScript

The only docs I could find were for JScript, not JavaScript.

Quote:
> BTW, does anyone where to find information with regards to Microsoft's
> implementation of Javascript? The Netscape developer site has a great
deal of
> information on javascript (full reference materials), but the Microsoft
site
> has none.

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing Java applet array via JScript

2. Passing arrays from javascript to a java applets

3. Passing String arrays from Java to JavaScript ?

4. Calling Java from Javascript: Works in NN, fails in IE

5. Accessing Java classes from Javascript

6. accessing java from javascript

7. JScript and Java arrays

8. JScript call Java Applet method which return an array

9. Java COM, ASP JScript and arrays

10. IE4 Java/JScript bug (getting array elements)

11. HASHTABLE, ARRAY from java to asp (jscript)???

12. Passing arrays to COM java objects from JScript (Server Side)