cookie refresh issue
Author Message
 cookie refresh issue

I am using a Javascript function to create the cookie before I have the page
call itself
with variables.  I then want the page to either be able to use the
querystring variable or if its not available to replace it with the cookie
set before the page call.  The ASP request to the cookie created by
javascript doesnt seem to be working...

psuedo code:

-user clicks link which calls javascript funtion
-function creates cookie, then changes the parent.location to same page with
variables in query string
-page reloads with variables set
-VBScript if then else statement to determine if querystring variable
available, if not use cookie

Everything seems to be working fine except when I pull out the querystring
variable in question the page variable uses the old cookie value.  When I
click the refresh on the browser the cookie reflects the correct (newer)
value.  How can I have this value refreshed behind the scenes?

Thanks,
Darren

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 03:47:28 GMT

1. cookie refresh issue

2. Refresh issue

3. Screen refresh issues in IE

4. Reading Cookies fReading Cookies from another server in the domain

5. Duplicated cookie (update the same cookie from ASP and client script)

6. Client side set cookies and get cookies.

7. Checking for Cookie Enabled Browsers w/o persistant cookies

8. IIS 5.1 (Win XP) Setting Cookies via Response.Cookies collection problem

9. Cookie problems: Writing to cookie isn't changing anything

10. Date Time issue

11. development environment issue

12. issue with variable from ASP