Cache busting Help
Author Message
 Cache busting Help

A adveriser is asking that I cache bust by placing a unique id in a url such
as somesite.com?timestamp (I have no ideal if this keeps the ad from being
cached but it is what they asked for)
My question is how is this done? Is there an simple way to place a time
stamp in a common URL on the page or do i need to set up a little script
where I can build the URL and insert the timestamp?

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 00:40:30 GMT

1. frame-Busting

2. PostScript from W4W via NFS and NeWSprint is busted

3. busting my chops with server-side JScript

4. Help Please: opening windows loses browser image cache conection

5. embed caching and page scrolling - HELP!

6. Please help with caching problem

7. HELP!!!ContenType caching and not posting new data

8. IE6 - cache not clearing/refreshing when I use XMLHTTP...please help

9. Help: DHTML ignores caching

10. Pre-caching images problems with ME5: Please help.

11. cache isapi applications : option to cache .css or .js?

12. Internet Explorer File Caching Problem