Funky source code to HTML colourising script 
Author Message
 Funky source code to HTML colourising script

Err, if you want empty strings to work too, you'll need to change the string
regexp to:

    var sStringPattern =
"(?:\"\"|\'\'|\"(?:\\n|.)*?(?!\\\\).\"|'.*?(?!\\\\).')";

Peter

--
Peter J. Torr - Microsoft Windows Script Program Manager

Please do not e-mail me with questions - post them to this
newsgroup instead. Thankyou!



Thu, 06 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 Funky source code to HTML colourising script


Quote:
> Err, if you want empty strings to work too, you'll need to change the
string
> regexp to:

>     var sStringPattern =
> "(?:\"\"|\'\'|\"(?:\\n|.)*?(?!\\\\).\"|'.*?(?!\\\\).')";

Funky indeed ;)

What would be really funky, would be to use the builtin code syntax coloring
from MS Visual Interdev. Surely, Interdev must have an ActiveX Object with
methods that allows one to reach it's syntax coloring engine.

However, your code is still funky ;)

--
Thor Larholm



Fri, 07 Feb 2003 07:13:49 GMT  
 Funky source code to HTML colourising script
good stuff here!

thanks!

MCA
Mike Amundsen
Vertigo Software, Inc.



Quote:
> Hey,

> Thought you all might like to have a look at this... (see attached).

> Boot up default.html and enjoy ;-)

> Peter

> --
> Peter J. Torr - Microsoft Windows Script Program Manager

> Please do not e-mail me with questions - post them to this
> newsgroup instead. Thankyou!



Fri, 07 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 Funky source code to HTML colourising script


Quote:
> What would be really funky, would be to use the builtin code syntax
coloring
> from MS Visual Interdev. Surely, Interdev must have an ActiveX Object with
> methods that allows one to reach it's syntax coloring engine.

> However, your code is still funky ;)

Thanks ;-)

The authoring stuff is not public, I'm afraid...

Anyway, I've beefed up the script code and I'll be posting it again soon...
<g>

Peter

--
Peter J. Torr - Microsoft Windows Script Program Manager

Please do not e-mail me with questions - post them to this
newsgroup instead. Thankyou!



Fri, 07 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Funky source code to HTML colourising script

2. How to get the HTML source code of other domains

3. How to get the html source code

4. Get the source code of a HTML?

5. HTML source code

6. Downloadnig HTML source code

7. Hide SCRIPT code from View Source

8. MP3 file renamer (VB Script source code)

9. Using VB Script to read html source

10. VBScript Accessing HTML Source on Protected HTML Page

11. Removing HTML code by script

12. HTML Code in the script...

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software