Opening an EXCEL workbook from an HTM document
Author Message
 Opening an EXCEL workbook from an HTM document

In a .HTM page I have a table, in the first column are the names of EXCEL
workbooks. If I put a simple link on these names : "href=C:\Program
%20Files\...The %20Workbook.xls" this workbook is presented by IE6. Some
tools are not present, no more macros... So I need to find the proper syntax
to open EXCEL2000 and make EXCEL open the workbook. Right now if I try to
add the workbook fullpath to the link, at best I open EXCEL, and other
syntaxes give an "Unable to download the page".
If  I must use a JScript, will it be possible to pass the workbook fullpath
to the script as an argument, so that I shall not write a full script for
each workbook (about 70 of them)
Help please
--
Bernard Caneau

Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:39:02 GMT

1. combine multiple excel workbooks into one workbook

2. Opening Excel Password protected workbooks

3. Opening an Excel 97 Workbook from a web page

4. Opening Excel Workbooks with Password

5. Open Excel 2000 from htm fails!

6. Open Excel document in the page?

7. VBScript - Opening a word/Excel Document

8. Using VBS to open existing excel document

9. Opening Word/Excel Documents in New Window

10. how delete a macro within an Excel Workbook by using VB

11. Multiple Excel workbook manipulation

12. Excel and Workbook.....