Calling JScript function from VBScript code
Author Message
 Calling JScript function from VBScript code

I am wondering if I can call a JScript function from a block of VBScript
code?

Thanks!

Devin M.Rader

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Calling JScript function from VBScript code
You can if the script block for the JScript loads on the page before you call it from the VBScript

--
Mark L. Ferguson    Please reply in Newsgroup
marfer's notes for OE 5 > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm

Quote:
> I am wondering if I can call a JScript function from a block of VBScript
> code?

> Thanks!

> Devin M.Rader

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling a Javascript function from VBScript code

2. ?Calling VBScript function in VB code

3. Call VBScript function from PerlScript code ???

4. calling vbscript function from jscript

5. Calling Jscript Function from Vbscript?

6. calling vbscript function from jscript?

7. call a jscript-function in the vbscript-part of an asp-page

8. Call JScript function from VBScript

9. Calling Jscript Function from Vbscript?

10. How to call a VBScript function in JScript?

11. How do I call JScript functions from within ASP written in JScript

12. Call JavaScript function from Java Applet code!