Is there any way to reset window size?
Author Message
 Is there any way to reset window size?

window.resizeTo(screen.availWidth, screen.availHeight);
window.moveTo(0,0);

--

Mark L. Ferguson    Reply Only in Newsgroup
marfer's notes for OE 5.0 > http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:

> Hi~

> Is there any way to reset window size using JavaScript with IE?

> in case of Netscape, i can set window size using
> window.innerWidth=(value);
> window.innerHeight=(value);

> but this did not work on Internet Explorer 5.0

> Could you tell me if there's any other way to do this in Internet
> Explorer?

Thu, 06 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there any way to reset window size?
Hi~

Is there any way to reset window size using JavaScript with IE?

in case of Netscape, i can set window size using
window.innerWidth=(value);
window.innerHeight=(value);

but this did not work on Internet Explorer 5.0

Could you tell me if there's any other way to do this in Internet
Explorer?

Fri, 07 Feb 2003 02:24:54 GMT

1. setting textbox size based on browser window size

2. JavaScript window.open() and window size is wrong in IE 4.01

3. Am I stupid? Window width/height

4. Pop-up windows - Am I missing something?

5. ways to convert a jpg file to eps file

6. USENET Backbone has mysterious ways

7. Ways

8. what are standard ways of securing users in an ASP application

9. ways of adding vb scripting

10. Finding Printer Information via ADSI or other ways?

11. Modeless and Going both ways

12. looking for ways of speeding up printing of PostSCript raster images