"NavigateBack" event
Author Message
 "NavigateBack" event

Hi,
can anybody tell me how can I handle any event fired when
user clicks on Back button in his browser? I need it for
restoring his previous session variables values.

thanks Jakub

Sat, 19 Feb 2005 23:45:04 GMT
 "NavigateBack" event
Hi

There is no such event.....you have to make some mechanism in your
server scripts to handle it.....

Try www.aspfaq.com

--
Best Regards
  Vidar Petursson

 ==============================
  No matter where you go there you are
 ==============================

Quote:
> Hi,
> can anybody tell me how can I handle any event fired when
> user clicks on Back button in his browser? I need it for
> restoring his previous session variables values.

> thanks Jakub

Sat, 19 Feb 2005 23:45:59 GMT

1. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

3. Problem With "window.showmodaldialog("")"

4. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

5. handling the "onbeforeunload" window event

6. "event" object missing in ie5/5.5

7. trapping the "Enter" event

8. "x-event"????

9. Help with "event.keyCode"

10. window.onload event handler= "not implemented"

11. How to Replace("String Irregular # of space", "?", "")

12. JavaScript "\"" and WShell Run