Alert, Prompt and confirm box question.
Author Message
 Alert, Prompt and confirm box question.

Is it possible to change what is displayed in the title bar.

Sun, 18 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Alert, Prompt and confirm box question.
No, not with alert/confirm/prompt. You could write your own dialog and
show it with
  showModalDialog

Quote:

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://javascript.faqts.com/

Mon, 19 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Font Properties in Alert, Confirm, and Prompt boxes

2. How to Create my own Prompt() or Confirm() window

3. alert, confirm, ??? (what is vbYesNo equivalent)

4. Need code for a confirm box.

5. Confirming pop-up box

6. Confirm Dialog Box

7. Display Yes/No in confirm box

8. confirm box

9. Confirming pop-up box

10. Confirm dialog boxes

11. Running a local bat file without the download dialog box prompt

12. How do I position a prompt dialog box ?