Automation Servers/JScript & IE
Author Message
 Automation Servers/JScript & IE

Hi, If I'm trying to instantiated an automation server in IE (e.g.  " fso =
new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");"); I get 'automation server
cannot create object' - I think I need to tell IE which automation servers I
want to use but I'm not sure - how do I get this to work?

cheers
Joel

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ActiveX & Automation Server Error

2. Automation server can't create object - Microsoft JScript runtime (0x800A01AD)

3. Question re:Ole Automation, JScript and web servers

4. Jscript error: Automation Server can't create object

5. Automation Server Can't Create Object / JScript

6. JScript runtime error: Automation server can't create object

7. passing jscript arrays TO Automation servers

8. jscript runtime error: automation server cannot create object

9. WSH - Outlook Express Automation, IE Automation

10. JScript, pIE, PocketPC & SQL Server CE

11. Server-side JScript & ADO

12. Active Server Component & JScript