customize MS Internet Explorere bar
Author Message
 customize MS Internet Explorere bar

Hi
How can I in javascript (not by opening new window) to disable the standart
buttons of the MS Internet Explorer navigation bar

thanks

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 00:40:10 GMT
 customize MS Internet Explorere bar
Changing the browser UI elements for the current page is not supported.  You can only do this when
you open a new window from script at the time you open it, but not after...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Hi
> How can I in javascript (not by opening new window) to disable the standart
> buttons of the MS Internet Explorer navigation bar

> thanks

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:11:11 GMT

1. Internet Explorere

2. Using customized PPD files to customize Windows printer properties defaults

3. remove the Internet Explorer status bar from jscript

4. Drop the menu bar the icon bar and the status bar

5. Automating the MS Office shortcut bar

6. Sample Splitter Bar (as in MS homepage)

7. Opening MS-Office Documents in Internet Exprorer

8. MS Internet Developer article on WSH 2 by Dino Esposito

9. Opening a MS-Word template from Internet

10. Is there a way to hide the ModalDialog upper bar (the blue bar)

11. Removing Navigation Bar and Location Bar

12. accessing the internet address of items in the temporary internet files folder