Printing a frame content
Author Message
 Printing a frame content

Hi,
do you know how to print the content of a frame from a script ???

Thanks, Cris.

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing a frame content
We have free ActiveX stuff to do this, example:
http://www.meadroid.com/captain/print/print.htm
Control is available at:
http://www.meadroid.com/scriptx
Also, this likely might have been done with standard WebBrowser <OBJECT> trick.

Regards,
Captain Cerebrum
Innovative stuff for IE4 and HTML Help authoring
http://www.meadroid.com/wpm/
FREE ScriptX: Dynamic Event Binding
http://www.meadroid.com/scriptx

Hi,
do you know how to print the content of a frame from a script ???

Thanks, Cris.

Regards,
Captain Cerebrum
Innovative stuff for IE4 and HTML Help authoring
http://www.meadroid.com/wpm/
FREE ScriptX: Dynamic Event Binding
http://www.meadroid.com/scriptx

Sat, 17 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Chosing Frame content in a 2 framed page from a 1 framed page

2. Easy printing of window/frame content

3. Printing contents of multiple frames

4. Easy printing of window/frame content

5. Change content of frame A when doc loads in frame B

6. Move Frame content to another frame

7. i want to insert a print button on the table and print the table content

8. Print: how do I print the contents of a textbox

9. How to print web content without printing the headers and footers

10. print the main frame from the top frame

11. Changing the contents in the left frame of an FTP window in IE5

12. Saving frame contents to disk?