Help, pease..
Author Message
 Help, pease..

Hi, everybody!
I would like to know, do JavaScript case sensitive? I'm writing script in
Notepad and it doesn't work... Help!

--
Aleksandr Khvatov

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Help, pease..

Aleksandr,

Yep - 'fraid so.

Tony.

Quote:
> Hi, everybody!
> I would like to know, do JavaScript case sensitive? I'm writing script in
> Notepad and it doesn't work... Help!

> --
> Aleksandr Khvatov

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. help help help help help

2. Guru required - Help, Help, Help - ASP and SCRIPT

3. Help Help Help...thanks

4. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

5. Help Help Help with Subst and Scheduler

6. HELP HELP HELP ACCESS 97

7. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

8. HELP uncheck the radio button!!, HELP!

9. help help document.body.height ^^????!!!

10. HELP: Need help with drop down menu's

11. Help Help needed Opening Outlook Contacts(public) in VB5

12. Need help - Help please!