How to pass Date type variable to a custom ActiveX component
Author Message
 How to pass Date type variable to a custom ActiveX component

Hi,

I have to write ASP script to insert data into DB Server using custom
ActiveX component installed on application server.  The customer ActiveX
component was written in VB and has only one parameter (date type).  I
connot pass JScript Date variable into that component, my code is:

var axObj = Server.CreateObject("Libray.Class");
var anyDate = new Date("April 9, 2000");
axObj.UpdateDate(anyDate); // Here I got " Microsoft JScript runtime error
                                           // '800a000d'  Type mismatch"

Any suggestion?  Sorry for bad English.

Regards,
Chalermpong Chaiyawan

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing JScript variables by reference to an ActiveX component

2. Custom Complex Type Mapper in JScript Windows Script Component

3. passing array as parameter to activex component

4. Passing Arrays between ASP/VBScript and ActiveX Components...

5. passing array as parameter to activex component

6. Passing Arrays between ASP/VBScript and ActiveX Components...

7. Passing Variables from ASP to VB Component

8. Problem INSERTing JScript Date Variable INTO MS Access DATETIME Type Field

9. pass a variable into date function

10. Passing a variable type parameter to an .asp file

11. passing TYPE Variables

12. Type problem: passing variables to methods