Using JScript to access database in ASP
Author Message
 Using JScript to access database in ASP

Hi,

    Can I use JScript in ASP (i.e. between <% .... %>)?  I include <!--
#INCLUDE FILE="adojavas.inc" --> at the beginning of the document, but
it still doesn't work.  How?

    And, how can I use JScript to access database?  I found most of
references are using VBScript.  Thank you for your kind attention!!!

JoeJoe.

Thu, 04 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Using JScript to access database in ASP
Try it like this:

<!-- #INCLUDE FILE="adojavas.inc"-->

Im sure you have no problem translating the
vbscript examples to jscript.......

--
Best Regards
   Vidar Petursson

-

Quote:
> Hi,

>     Can I use JScript in ASP (i.e. between <% .... %>)?  I include <!--
> #INCLUDE FILE="adojavas.inc" --> at the beginning of the document, but
> it still doesn't work.  How?

>     And, how can I use JScript to access database?  I found most of
> references are using VBScript.  Thank you for your kind attention!!!

> JoeJoe.

Thu, 04 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PROBLEM: Accessing database through Java-class in ASP (Jscript)

2. Open Access Database with Jscript in ASP page

3. no permission to view access database via asp(using ado)

4. Interchanged month and day values from Now() inserted into Access database (using ASP)

5. no permission to view access database via asp(using ado)

6. Basic database access using asp and vbscript

7. JScript Database connections...using ASP

8. Access on a MS-Access-database with an ADO-Object in Jscript

9. Can you Access an Access database using VBScript

10. How do I access an Access database (.dbf) using ODBC

11. using VBscript to access Access database in public folder

12. Pulling Data out of an Access Blob Using ADO ASP and JScript