Calling client-side javascript from server-side vbscript
Author Message
 Calling client-side javascript from server-side vbscript

Sorry I was not clearer in the first post.

Faith

Tue, 05 Aug 2003 22:22:55 GMT
 Calling client-side javascript from server-side vbscript
Check msdn.microsoft.com/scripting for remote scripting

Quote:

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://javascript.faqts.com/

Tue, 05 Aug 2003 23:14:41 GMT
 Calling client-side javascript from server-side vbscript
You can't call client-side scripts of any language from server-side scripts
of any language.

When then server-side script is running, the client-side script is just a
bunch of text that is going to be sent to the client. It isn't until the
client recognizes the <script> tags that the text exists as a script. By
then, the server-side script no longer exists.

Server-side and client-side scripts do not exist _as_scripts_ at the same
time.

=-=-=
Steve
-=-=-

Quote:
> Sorry I was not clearer in the first post.

> Faith

Tue, 05 Aug 2003 23:12:05 GMT

1. Calling client-side javascript function from server-side vbscript

2. pass server side vbscript to client side javascript

3. Calling Server Side JScript from Server Side VBScript

4. Client-side Subroutine calling Server-Side Subroutine

5. Calling server side from client side

6. Call Server Side Script From Client Side Script

7. Calling Server Side Script from Client Side Script

8. Calling server-side function from client-side

9. Client-side VBScript and Server-side VBScript?

10. getting server side vbscript array to client side jscript

11. Help converting server-side VBScript array into client-side JScript array

12. getting server side vbscript array to client side jscript