Bypass Open/Download Dialog Box
Author Message
 Bypass Open/Download Dialog Box

I'm new to FP98 and even newer to JScripting.

I am desgining a corporate intranet and I am putting icons to load
programs on the pages.

When I click on the icon, it downloads the file - which is obviously
not what I want.

After posting a few articles in the FP98 newsgroup they told me I need
to find somebody to write a JSscript to bypass the open/download
dialog box and just open it up directly.  I know exactly where the
applications are as most of them are on the file server anyway.

Any help would be appreciated in respect of putting a script behind an
icon as well, so that when they click on this icon it runs the
script...

Thanx

Darren J. Line

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Open Multiselect Open dialog box

2. Running a local bat file without the download dialog box prompt

3. Automatic download without the dialog box - possible??

4. Download Files without File dialog box ?

5. Text file download dialog box for netscape browser

6. Forcing the Download Dialog Box

7. File Open Dialog box from CmnDlg32.dll?

8. WSH and "Open File" dialog box

9. How to open a GetFilename dialog box

10. Open file dialog box and upload file

11. open common dialog box

12. invoke the Open file dialog box in DHTML